Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My

I can't even believe it's been six months since I posted! Life has been good in my absence. I had a chance to go back home to California in July for my 20th High School Reunion and see some old, dear friends and stay with my Mom. We had close family friends move up our way and many campfires we're had  with the roasting of marshmallow's ~ some gigantic! 10 and 7 have started school again in September and as a family we've enjoyed a new chapter ~ Junior Football! It's been a full time commitment, practices four days a week, with games on the weekends, but 10 is having a ball!
The seasons have change since last I wrote and now the leaves are changing as the days get cooler and shorter. We made a trip to our local pumpkin patch and picked out our family pumpkins on Friday. Can't wait to see how each of the pumpkins turn out. The house has been decorated for Halloween since mid September as I love this holiday and the Fall season. Thanksgiving is just around the corner as is 7's birthday and mine. One more year and I will be 40! Hard to believe as I feel so young inside. Today is a day of cleaning and laundry getting prepared for the beginning of a new week. If only I could get 10 and 7 to clean without complaining and bickering. It's is so warm and cozy here in cabin, does kind of make it hard to get the cleaning started. Can't we just lay around all day on the couch, watching old 80's movies, filling our bellies with popcorn and candy? Oh me, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!