Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thoughts and Irrational Fears

I love waking up on the weekends and the rest of the family is still in bed. It's lovely to have these quiet moments to myself, sipping my cup o joe, and reflecting on the week. I have been a little stressed, worrying about things. Things being, my hubby's new hours, my crazy appetite, and the pending move.
Yes, you read correctly. We bought a house, and will be moving out of our little cabin. This home buying stuff is not an easy thing, yet I don't remember it being so difficult when we bought our first home. Though our first home was a brand new track home, and we were living with my mother at the time.  No need in giving notice, or worrying about things falling through, and being homeless. That what I'm really worried about right now! I'm afraid that things will not work out on our new home, that the loan will fall through and by May, we'll be without a home. I do have to say I had irrational fears with our first home.  Once we actually moved into our house, I was waiting for someone to come to our door and said that they made a mistake, and the house was no longer ours! I know CRAZY! But I do know, that I'm not the only one who's ever felt this way so it makes feel a little better, and yet I'm also not constantly thinking this doom and gloom. I am so very excited! Excited to have a place of our own again. OUR OWN! No more room sharing, unless we have visitors! No more climbing over one another because we'll have more space! Painting! I cannot wait to paint, and paint everything WHITE!! A white,  pretty, cheerful house! With beautiful flowers, a larger garden, and hopefully a few chickens! It's a dream come true, and the very best part is that all the schools are in walking distance from our sweet little home, and the local library is about three miles away! Be still my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!