Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So yesterday was kind of a crazy day here at the cabin. Hubby came home early as he was feeling poorly and we also had a terrible wind storm going on outside. The aftermath left tons of debris all over the place including the deck and loss of power for 13 hours so today I am playing catch up with my daily chores. Dishes, laundry, vacuuming, and just plain tiding up. Whew ~ I'm already tired and I've only done two loads of laundry and the never ending "hand" washing of the dishes! Aw ~ yes I miss my old dish washer in Cali. The smell of Advance Cascade ~ can I get a Oh yeah! ~Sigh~
As I posted before ~ I am so proud of myself last week for unpacking 5 boxes! YES! All of it was clothing, but still patting myself on my back. My goal for this week is another 5. I can't wait for my yard sale pile to grow to bring in some much needed extra cash, and some of the clothing I posted last week I posted on Ebay as well with some starting bids as low as 99cents so check it out. I've posted other pieces that were not included last week. My store name is j3000tt ~ not sure if you can look up by store name because I new to Ebay. Hope the start of your week is treating you well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!