Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is Coming... Christmas is Coming....


Christmas is just around the corner and I'm starting to feel a little anxious about it all! We've finished all the shopping for our boys, but have yet to wrap the gifts. I have no idea when we'll be able to now that the boys are on winter break. I think I will have to wait till after they have gone to sleep and do some mad wrapping! I was hoping to get more of our stuff over to the cabin from storage, but it has been raining the last three days. I've lived without our stuff for so long what's a couple more days eh.... My hubby's folks arrive tomorrow from Walla, Walla to visit with us all before Christmas. The boys are so excited to see their Grandparents! Then the following week Grandma and Ito come from California for a visit! I'm so excited to see my Mom! I hope they're prepared for the cold! So the count down begins... How are you spending the next few days before Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!