Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Potato and Sausage Soup


1 package ground italian sausage
3 potatoes diced
1/2 yellow onion diced
3 cans chicken broth
1 package of pre-packed baby spinach

Brown ground italian sausage in 2 Tbs olive oil. Combine in large pot chicken broth, diced potatoes, diced onion, and browned sausage and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. Add baby spinach to pot and cook 10 minutes more. Serve with a crusty bread and salad!


A friend of mine shared this recipe with me the other day and it was so yummy good I'm making it again tonight! I like to add a bit of milk into the soup! Yum yum! Tonight is another cold and chilly night ~ perfect for warm soup and crusty bread to keep me and my men warm. What is your favorite thing to cook on a cold chilly night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!