Sunday, March 28, 2010

Erika's Tater Tot & Egg Breakfast


My friend Erika made this yummy breakfast for me on our coffee Tuesday's and now I love making it for my family! She help spread her dollar by buying tater tots instead of traditional frozen hash brown's!

4 Eggs
Butter
1 Heaping Cereal bowl full of Frozen Tater Tots
Cheese
Any other yummies you want to add

The above ingredients are for a breakfast of 2. Melt butter in fry pan over medium heat. Defrost in the microwave bowl of tater tots. Once taters are defrosted add to frying pan and break up with a spatula. Keep turing over to get the tots nice a crispy. Season to your liking with seasoning salt, or salt and pepper. At this tine you can add any other yummies! I like adding a little bit of chopped up salsa. Mix in your yummies with the tots. Add the four eggs as shown in the picture. Cook to your liking. I like to break up the yoke and kind of scramble in the pan. Once eggs are cooked to your liking top with shredded cheese. Serve over toasted english muffins, tortilla's, toast or all by it self! Sure to satisfy everyone in your home!

3 comments:

  1. That looks really good. I will have to try it one morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I am getting hungry just looking at the picture. Definitely a must try for a weekend breakfast! Thanks for passing the recipe along.

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!!! COME TO CALI AND MAKE ME SOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!