Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feeling a Little Blue


I woke up this morning hoping that today will be a new and better day especially since it is the weekend. This last week has been pretty hard and I have felt blue off and on. I think that it's probably hormones and the weather here is finally catching up wit me a bit. It's been really raining and gloomy all week and though the rain here has pretty much only been showers I think it's really the gloominess that is bring me down a bit. It doesn't help that our rental ~ the log cabin ~ is pretty dark inside with all the wood everywhere. Thank goodness the carpet is white so at least that's a little brightness! Lol! It killed me at first to see the white carpet when we got here ~ really, why would anyone put white carpet in a rental ~ but now I'm happy it's here! I pray that once our stuff is here I will be able to "brighten" the house with all our familiar things, and especially once our Christmas decorations and Christmas tree are up. I can't tell you how excited I am to decorate! My hubby leaves on my birthday to fly down to San Diego again to arrange everything with the movers and our belongings should be here around the 12th of December. I can't wait! This Christmas will be a little different this year ~ a little less under the tree ~ probably no presents from us to our boys, most all coming from Santa himself, but a least there will be something. So many children out there go without any presents so I'm thankful that we'll at least have a little to give to our boys. Of course they will be spoiled by their grandma's and grandpa's, uncle's and so on. We are so blessed to have such wonderful, and supportive family. So today, I hoping to get out of the house for a bit and make a trip to the local library as well to the local Goodwill ~ on a hunt to find jeans for my number one son! Target used to be my fav store, but now I've found that I really enjoy Goodwill! Someone else's trash are now becoming my treasures, plus it saves us money and is good for the environment! Reduce, reuse, recycle! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!