Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things - When Will You be Here?

As I posted yesterday I am SO enjoying the blogging world and all it has to offer! Today I have found another site that I have fallen in love with ~ American Girl Primitives - N - Such! She has currently decorated for Thanksgiving and with Fall being one of my favorite times of the year I am so anxious to decorate myself! But poo ~ my fall decorations are still in storage in brown Cali....
Yesterday my hubby flew out of Seattle early in the morning to San Diego to retrieve my car and pick up a few essentials that we left at my moms. We are shooting for the movers to pick up our things by the 17Th of this month, but I'm not sure how long it will take for it to arrive here in Auburn. I must be patient, but I am ready to make our rental house a home with our familiar things. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!