Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Time to be Thankful


I wish that I could remember to be thankful everyday for all the blessings that have come my way. It is sad for me to think that because tomorrow is Thanksgiving it is the only time I really take a moment to think and remember... Why? I should do it everyday, so then I can remain positive in spirit and mind. Though this past year has been a really hard one on my family and myself we are still together, we still have food on our table, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our heads. There are many people who do not ~ I am thankful. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life ~ for my wonderful and supportive family and friends! Without them, well I just don't know how I would of survived! So from this day forward I will always take a moment and think of all I have to be thankful for. I hope that you and yours have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and remember everyday that you have many things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!